Sunday, October 28, 2007

Flipping, settling, and flying

After flip-flopping between projects and getting a bit confused, I think I hashed out a plan for the Org Theory paper- hooray! Of course, now that I'm returning to my notes on the comparative essay, it makes me realize that my thinking has progressed a bit, and that's definitely a good thing. Every once in awhile, a phrase or sentence flies out that makes a lot of sense + might even say something of import; good stuff, good stuff. Overall, I have to remind myself to take one idea at a time and slow down to remind myself what questions I'm trying to answer in what context with what evidence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what's your plan? It sounds interesting-I'd love to hear more about it! And we should test each other to post about the arguments we make--after all, that pushes us to write out our ideas in new ways (something that's always hard for me!).