Just letting myself write a list of questions (in a zen way---without judgment) was a huge accomplishment and a great exercise for me! By permitting myself to type MY understandings of a few concepts without concern for exactly where it was all going, I made some new and somewhat promising connections. Interesting...I think I CAN use framing and coupling theory, and I think my research questions can stem from that---while decoding and comprehension are almost like cases.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Write like the wind
Just letting myself write a list of questions (in a zen way---without judgment) was a huge accomplishment and a great exercise for me! By permitting myself to type MY understandings of a few concepts without concern for exactly where it was all going, I made some new and somewhat promising connections. Interesting...I think I CAN use framing and coupling theory, and I think my research questions can stem from that---while decoding and comprehension are almost like cases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment