All I can say is that two years ago, I was just diving into stats and memoing about the studying the implementation of core reading programs. A year ago, I was collecting data on a coach's framing. A month ago, I was completing my conceptual position paper. So now is my time to read and study and think---all towards learning more and sharing what I know with my orals committee on December 1st!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
I have a date!
My orals exam will be on December 1st! Yes, it took a little juggling, a lot of sweating, and enough emails to cause carpal tunnel syndrome, but I'm not complaining :) I know that the exam is a tremendous milestone, and right now I feel excited AND nervous. It seems that there are many uncertainties about the exam---who will ask what types of questions? how much will I be interrupted? how much will I talk about my own research agenda?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! congrats!! i will be sending good thoughts your way!
So glad you got a date! I'm 100% certain you're going to do an awesome job in orals. Remember--the studying is actually the most valuable part of the process!
Post a Comment